Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 15th: Arizona, here I come!

In trying to keep up with drawing/posting doodles as well as school work I have found that overlapping the two from time to time can be very efficient! I drew this for my graphic design class. Our assignment was to draw a point of purchase display for a public place with a person in it to show scale. I was drinking Arizona green tea as I sat down to do this assignment, so naturally my beverage worked its way into my art. I was a little embarrassed to show this in class because no one else had put the person inside their piece. I even overheard one girl say, "Why is the person inside it?!"...In case you weren't able to figure that out either, I created this to be a Arizona tea stand. Also, in case you didn't know, that person is a man. My teacher thought that it was a woman. I'm thinking that this wasn't my best work...

1 comment:

My Sky said...

I like your blog so much
thanks for sharing!
------------------------------
http://www.discovery5000.com