Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday March 4th: Smiles are contageous...especially when they orbit.


This is my first doodle-a-day and it was inspired by an empty Orbit's box on my desk. I used to have a serious in-class doodling problem...we're talking more doodles than words in my notes. Last semester I tried my best to cut back on my in-class doodling and I like to think that I improved, although I have to give a good portion of the credit to the fact that my classes last semester were harder to follow and interesting enough to make me want to take notes during them. This semester I have mostly art classes...so I like to consider my recent ventures into in-class doodling an extension of my courses.

1 comment:

Carl LoConte said...

Beginning to doodle was the best life decision I ever made.