Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday March 6th: Bathing Suit Shopping


I like to consider myself a usually cheerful person, but there are certain things in life that I have a hard time preventing from stealing my joy. One of these things happens to be bathing suit shopping. Maybe it's the process of squeezing my body like a sausage into spandex that gets my blood pressure rising or the 360 degrees of mirrors that help me catch up on the the current condition of parts of your body that are hard to see in front of a normal mirror (i.e. the back side). Whatever it is, bathing suit shopping has been something that I have grown to enjoy less and less as the years go on. Now, I'm not an old maid yet and I do like the beach, but the entire process of shopping for a bathing suit has the ability to tire me out. Today I thought that I'd capture my experience in a doodle.

No comments: