Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27th: Sweet Thang

I'm currently on a road trip, living in an RV. Living on the road is great fun, but eating healthy can be challenging. I try to eat healthfully as often as I can, but everyone likes a sweet treat now and again. Thank goodness for cotton candy in Tupperware. My friends traveling with me and I are making it a point to acknowledge the genius of cotton candy in to-go form by eating it often. For some reason cotton candy in Tupperware just insn't as friendly as cotton candy on a stick to me, but then again, cotton candy on a stick can be a bit off-putting if not approached properly (anyone who has challenged themselves to remain clean while eating a freshly twirled cotton candy can vouch for this). Thus, the inspiration for my doodle today.

No comments: